Disneyana Fan Club Channel

This is our Official Disneyana Fan Club Web Channel. Here are videos of interest to Disneyana Fan Club Members. Some videos are from our past DisneyanaMania Conventions.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Convention Update!

Hello, this is David Ransom, your friendly neighborhood Webmaster from Disneyana Fan Club. I would like to report that so far, our Convention is absolutely amazing! Our Guest Speakers are terrific! I can't believe how much I have been enjoying the presentations! Our Club raised over $7,000 for Ryman Arts at our "Goofy's Anniversary Party Dinner" on Thursday night. Bill Farmer thoroughly entertained us with his many impressions, including doing the last few Presidents of the U.S. All of the Guest Speakers on Friday blew me away. I was especially glued to Marty Sklar's presentation on EPCOT! I was also happy to hear and later meet Animator and Disney Legend Honoree Glen Keane! I'm still excited about what transpired on Friday, but now it is Saturday at almost 4AM, so I had better go to bed so that I can make Robert Tieman's Presentation at 9:15AM this morning. The lineup for today's presentations looks explosive, so I need to rest up in preparation!

No comments:

Post a Comment