Disneyana Fan Club's Webmaster, David Ransom, is currently seeking an Assistant Webmaster. I am looking for someone who:
1. Is knowledgeable of Disney (or wants to be more so).
2. Is enthusiastic
3. Is creative
4. Is open-minded
5. Has a desire and willingness to learn
6. Has a desire to provide the best Club Member and Guest experience at our websites
7. Has at least 2 hours per week to spare in assisting with Club Website duties
8. Has access to email, a modern Computer (hopefully no more than 3 years old), and internet access (DSL or Broadband preferably)
9. Works well with others
This is totally a non-paid, volunteer position (as are all positions within our Club). This position will report directly to me, and be a part of my Website Committee. You will help plan content for our websites, update content (including articles, photos and videos), possibly create and write articles, and more. No previous Website or Webmaster experience is required- you will slowly (but steadily and regularly) be taught everything that you need to know for this volunteer position.
I encourage everyone who might be interested to apply! If you know someone who might want this position, please let them know!
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an email to me, at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at (323)393-5822, any day after 1PM Pacific Standard Time.